Stage 1 - SOLD OUT | Stage 2 - limited apartments remaining
From its elevated position just 3 kilometres from the CBD, Brisbane’s most connected masterplanned precinct is primed to become the inner south’s favourite destination, providing:
- One-of-a-kind masterplanned development with heritage gaol at its heart;
- Train and busway stations adjoin the precinct, providing access to CBD, Airport, Cleveland and Gold Coast;
- Walking distance to South Bank and the cultural precinct;
- A diverse emporium of dining and entertainment options on site;
- Designed by internationally renowned architects Cox Rayner;
- Stunning rooftop terrace with views to the Gabba;
- Walking distance to UQ (40,000 students), QUT (28,000 students), Griffith (3,600 students) and PA, Mater & Lady Cilento Hospitals (totalling over 15,000 medical staff);
- Spacious apartments with large living areas and balconies;
- Unique design with central atrium allowing cross flow ventilation to all apartments
The heart of the exciting new Boggo Road Village will beat from a lively neighbourhood hub; a diverse emporium of authentic providores and enticing dining establishments ensuring Boggo Road is set to become the new lifestyle and cultural hub of the inner south.
The masterplan brilliantly combines a mix of residential, commercial and retail uses, together with the Dutton Park State School and Police Station, and Park Road rail and busway all within the precinct. Boggo Road Village is set to become a wonderful place to live and invest.