SFM INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
Stockwell established an Investment Committee (“Committee”) to continue the company’s strong corporate governance framework. The responsibilities of the Committee include:
- Independent reviewing investment proposals put forward by the Fund Managers
- Overseeing Stockwell’s investment strategy and ensuring identified risks are managed accordingly and/ or mitigated where possible
- Overseeing asset related risks and ensuring identified risks are managed accordingly and/or mitigated where possible
- Providing market and investment related information to the Board and Fund Managers
- Recommendations on investment proposals
The Committee consists of an experienced group of individuals including 2 internal members (Mark Stockwell and Mike Kelso) and two external members (John Widdup and Victor Hoog Antink). Each member of the Committee has a wealth of industry knowledge and experience in both property development and property investment.