SFM INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
Stockwell established an Investment Committee (“Committee”) to continue the company’s strong corporate governance framework. The responsibilities of the Committee include:
- Independent reviewing investment proposals put forward by the Fund Managers;
- Overseeing Stockwell’s investment strategy and ensuring identified risks are managed accordingly and/ or mitigated where possible;
- Overseeing asset related risks and ensuring identified risks are managed accordingly and/or mitigated where possible;
- Providing market and investment related information to the Board and Fund Managers;
- Recommendations on investment proposals.
Each member of the Committee has a wealth of industry knowledge and experience in property development, property investment, construction and property management.