Happy New Year and welcome to the latest edition of the Habitat construction update.
The construction of Buildings 1, 8 and the recreation area at Habitat has progressed during December and January with the following works completed and underway:
- All floor slabs and block work is complete
- Roofing is installed.
- Level 1: The plaster is complete and the joinery and glazing have both been installed.
- Levels 1 & 2: the plaster and glazing are also complete. The internal tiling is underway and external tiling is complete. The joinery is fifty percent completed.
- Level 3: the plasterboard is nearing completion.
- Level 4: the partition walls are complete and the internal framing is fifty percent complete. The installation of services are also underway.
All floor slabs are complete.
Structural roof and roof sheeting is complete.
- Levels 1, 2 and 3: almost complete. The final coat of paint will be done and appliances will be installed. Carpet will be installed in the next few weeks.
- Level 4: the joinery and bench tops have been installed and the tiling has been completed. The plumbing install is well under-way.
- Level 5: the joinery and bench tops and tiling are underway on Level 5. The external patio tiling is almost complete.
- Level 6: the glazing has been installed and the plastering and outdoor tiling is complete.
Pool & Recreation Area
- The block work to external gardens, recreation room, gym and managers's unit is almost complete.
- Pool Structure and shell are complete.
- The Managers unit and structural are underway.
Fire service installation and mechanical ventilation is complete.
We currently have just 8 apartments remaining! Please direct all sales enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org